- Corrodalloy-5 Powder
- Corrodalloy-5 Heater Pads
- Corrodalloy-5 Bleed-thru plugs
- Automatic Heat Pad Fabrication Machine
Marine Applications or MRD's
Marine Release Devices utilizing Corrodalloy-5 have many existing and potential applications in marine environments, including:
- Scuttling surface and undersea recording or signaling equipment; recovering practice torpedos, buoys, ships, flooding undersea pressure vessels, etc.
- Providing hydrogen gas for buoyancy bags used in salvage operations.
- Bleed-thru scuttling plugs used in the recovery of practice torpedos used by the U.S. Navy and
- Corrodalloy-5 solid shapes as bars, rods, flats, sheets for producing marine release devices—see Corrodalloy-5, properties and shapes and other products.